September Favourites


Once again the past month has come and gone in a flash, but a new month means a new favourites blogpost. September was the month for trying new makeup and boy did I find some good products, almost everything I tried I fell in love with! So, without any further delay, lets jump straight in. 


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Luminous Light 
I have loved this powder for a very long time, which is why I’m a little unsure whether I have already put this in a favourites before, but it is just that good. This month, I have used the ambient lighting powder almost every single day! I feel as if a lot of people confuse these powders for highlights as they have a little shimmer in them, however they are made as a setting powder for the most perfect radiant glow. In fact each shade of powder in the range is made to specifically mimic a certain type of light and the way it reflects onto the face. 


Mecca Cosmetica - Lip De-luscious Tinted Lip Balm - Nude 
This lip balm has been my ultimate favourite all month, so much so that I even picked up a second pot to use on clients throughout an application. The Lip De-luscious is amazing as it acts as a lip balm,  re-hydrating the lips leaving them feeling silky smooth, however it almost has the same formula as a lip gloss which leaves the lips looking glossy and amazing. 


Stila - Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette - Soul 
Once again this is a product that I have loved using on myself this month as well as on any clients. I find the formula of the matte shades are incredibly bendable and the shimmer shades are gorgeously pigmented! What more could you want? The palette is also very versatile as it can create a very intense smokey eye or a natural glow look. I just love it! 


Nars - Bord De Plage Highlighting and Bronzing Palette 
If Nars keeps bringing out products as amazing as this palette, let me tell you they will become my favourite brand. The highlights in this palette are unbelievable, they are extremely pigment and come in a range of different shades which means that there is something for everyone. It also has two different bronzers which blend easily into the skin, one for warmer skin tones and a little something for cooler skin tones. 


Essie Nailpolish - Fiji 
If you follow me on Instagram you probably would have already guessed that this one was gong to be in my favourites, I have been obsessing over it all month! As I mentioned in my previous blogpost this is the perfect colour for my very light skin tone as it makes me look a little more tan than usual. Not to mention that the formula only needs two coats which is unusual for a polish of this colour, which is always a plus. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost all about my what I have been loving in September, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments what you have been loving this past month. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts