Best Brand Bits - Nars


Nars! I’m sure it is a makeup brand that we have all heard of and possibly love and let me tell you that it is fast becoming one of my favourite brands, which is why I knew that I had to do a blogpost all about its best products! There were so many I absolutely had to mention, so lets get started. 


Bord De Plague
I am absolutely obsessed with the Bord De Plague bronzing and highlighting palette. The palette has four highlighting shades with blinding formulas, all of which have different tones, meaning that there is a shade for each and every person. The bronzing shades are not as versatile but are still extremely useful within makeup applications with almost every skin tone as they can be used for eyeshadows as well. However, if you don’t have this bad boy yet I would go grab him immediately as it is a limited edition! 


Audacious Lipstick - Lana 
This colour is perfect for the up coming summer months! Plus finding the prefect red lip is amazing, especially so close to December! It means I can rock a red lip without feeling out of place (since I live in a hot country that doesn’t have snow and all the cosy elements of the Christmas season). The formula for this one lasts for hours, which is amazing, especially for a red lipstick! I can wear this colour with complete confidence in longevity. Plus, the formula feels extremely comfortable on the lips. 


Sheer Glow Foundation 
I’m sure we all know why this one qualifies for the list! It is just that good! This one is great for people who have more combination/dry skin as it does not dry out, I use it on almost everyone of my clients! Sheer Glow has an awesome buildable coverage which makes it a little more versatile, plus once it settles into the skin it looks even better as it reacts to the natural warmth of the body. 


Radiant Creamy Concealer
This concealer is perfect for almost everyone! It has a think and creamy texture that doesn’t settle into fine lines which is great for the under eyes as well as having formula which lasts forever and doesn’t budge throughout the day! Radiant Creamy is also amazing as it has many lighter shades which can be gorgeous for cream highlighting. 


Pressed Powder 
This powder has probably become one of my favourite setting powders ever! It is not too heavy on the face which means it is perfect to use to set liquid foundations as it doesn’t look cakey at all. The pressed powder is also great to throw in your bag for touch ups throughout the day. The only thing I will mention is that I do seem to hit pan very quickly with this product. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, let me know in the comments what your favourite Nars products are! Bye bye for now!

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts