6 Instagram Accounts You Need To Follow


We all know the struggle of finding Instagram accounts that give you inspiration on the daily or that just look perfect with every single post, which is why I thought I would share with you my absolute favourite go to accounts if I am feeling a little uninspired, rain, hail or shine.

1. itslittlelauren
This entire account never fails to make me want to eat at least 16 cupcakes in one sitting, Lauren makes the most gorgeous baking creations, not to mention the fact that she knows how to make every single photo the most instagramabale thing ever! If you have a little sweet tooth like me Lauren’s account is perfect! 

2. elleymae
I have been following this account for what feels like forever (on both my personal and blog instagram), I just love it! If I am ever in the mood to lust over gorgeous pictures of makeup that I will never own, Elley is my go to girl! She has everything you would ever need. Plus, she just created her very own eCourse, which is pretty damn impressive if you ask me! 

3. heytherejacquelyn
Makeup is Jacequelyns main feature, which is perfectly suited as each snap she takes is extremely well thought out and edited beautifully. She manages to capture beauty perfectly in every single photo she takes. This account is perfect for any makeup addict. 

4. actuallyaash
There is something about Ash’s instagram that appears very warm and cosy, which is absolutely the most relaxing thing ever! Plus, she has something for almost everyone from makeup and beauty to food and the many sights of the world! 

5. labelsforlunch
This Instagram account is perfect for all year round as it brings the perfect amount of colour to your timeline. Each post makes me a little happier every time I see one due to the bright and happy colours that are always featured. 

6. zoella
I am almost completely certain that everyone is already following Zoe because she is literally the queen of the entire internet. However, her feed is just so perfect, especially if you are looking for a little more of an autumn fix. Zoe nails it every single time! 

Thanks for reading this blogpost I hope that you managed to find a little more inspiration from some glorious instagram accounts. Let me know in the comments what your favourite accounts are! Bye bye for now. 

P.S. You can find me on social media


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts