Everyday Makeup Products


I’m sure we all have our certain products we use every day without fail, even though we regularly try new products. I am absolutely no stranger to this, so I thought I would share with you my favourite go to everyday makeup products.


Base
MAC Fix +
Before I put any form of makeup on my skin I like to give my face a little bit of a sprits of Fix + in order to make sure my face stays hydrated throughout the entire day. I also find it helps to give a better makeup application.

Too Faced Hangover Primer
For primer I love to use the Hangover Primer as it contains coconut water which means it is extremely hydrating for dryer skin types. It also seems to make my makeup last a lot longer than any other primer I have tried.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – Mont Blanc
I absolutely love the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation! I know that it doesn’t look nice on a lot of other people’s skin types but I find it looks perfect on mine. It blends perfectly into the skin creating a very natural base.

LA Girl PRO Conceal Concealer
The LA Girl PRO Conceal is my go to concealer as I find it is the only concealer that flawlessly covers my dark circles without feeling heavy under my eyes. It also easily covers any other blemishes on your face.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Luminous Light
This is a powder that I think a lot of people get confused by as it has highlighting properties. However, it is not a highlighter. This powder is designed to dust over the face to give a radiant finish without looking shiny or dewy. I love it!!!


Bronze/Blush/Highlight

Benefit Hoola Light Bronzing Powder
Honestly, this is one of the only bronzers I use as it actually suits my skin tone. As this is a lighter tone it is amazing at giving my face that little bit more definition and a sun kissed look without looking orange or like a foundation match gone wrong.

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder – Bashful Plum
I feel like as I have very fair skin it is hard to find a blush that looks very natural on my face, which is why when I picked up this one I fell in love and use it almost every day. I would describe the colour as a light mauve colour that adds the perfect amount of colour too my cheeks.  

Too Faced Candlelight Highlight
This was the first highlight I purchased when I was a little bean with a lot to learn about makeup and now as a fully qualified makeup artist it is still my favourite to use on everyday looks. It doesn’t contain any chunky glitters which means it is very wearable on a day to day basis.


Eyes

Napoelon Perdis Brow Pencil – Chocoholic
When I first opened my package with this eyebrow pencil inside I was a little unsure but this is now by far my favourite brow pencil to use as it is very fine and is extremely easy to use. It is also versatile in the fact that you can create a slightly defined brow or even a full Instagram brow with it.  

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
I love the eyeshadows in this palette as they are so easy to blend and look flawless on the eye. On a day to day basis I use the following;
-       Transition shade – Georgia
-       Crease – Puree
-       Crease and outer corner -  Summer Yum
-       Mobile lid – Luscious
-       Inner Corner and Brow Bone – White Peach

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I mean… do I really even need to speak about this mascara? I’m sure you have all heard about it. It is the only mascara that I find actually lifts and lengthens my lashes. I cannot find anything that even comes close to comparing to this.


Lips

Colourpop – Ultra Satin Lip – Alyssa
Alyssa is quite a new addition to my everyday makeup routine but I am absolutely loving it at the moment. It perfectly glides onto my lips effortlessly and is a satin finishing meaning you don’t have that gross feeling drying effect on your lips. For some reason this shade also makes my lips look more plump than what they are, which in my books is always a bonus!

Thank you for taking the time to read this blogpost about my everyday makeup look, I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what your favourite products are to use on an everyday basis. Bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media;

 Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts