Is it a Dupe? Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow - Mecca Max Triple Threat


As I was sorting out my ever growing makeup collection yesterday, I was looking through my face palettes and noticed that the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette looks extremely similar to the Mecca Max Triple Threat - Powder Face Shaper. Which got me wondering if the Mecca Max palette could possibly be a cheaper dupe, so I thought I would give it a little test. 


Bronzer

Both the Sweet Peach Glow and the Mecca Max bronzer blend amazingly into the skin with an amazing formula that contains a tiny amount of shimmer that brings a radiant glow to the face. If I HAD to pick out something different I would say that the Mecca Max bronzer is the TINIEST little bit warmer that the Too Faced one. 

Is it a dupe? 
YES!

Blush 

Both the Sweet Peach Glow and the Mecca Max blush blend amazingly onto the skin, as they have a buttery formula which when blended out gives a gorgeous finish, as it contains a touch of shimmer which brings light to the face, once again giving that radiant glow. The colours of the blush are extremely similar, however I will say that if you look hard enough the Sweet Peach blush has a little more peach tone to it (this would go unnoticed if I weren’t looking for differences). 

Is it a dupe? 
YES!

 Highlight 

The formula for both of these highlights are extremely similar as they are both creamy, with a pay off that lasts all day and is completely blinding! However, the two colours in these palettes are completely different. The Sweet Peach highlight is very pink toned whereas the Mecca Max highlight is much more golden. 

Is it a dupe? 
No.


Overall, I would say that the Mecca Max Powder Face Shaper is a dupe for the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette if you can deal with the slight colour difference between the two highlights. In terms of formula the palettes are extremely similar and perform amazingly. 


Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments if you would like me to test out any other dupes. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts