Current Favourite Accessories


Who doesn’t love accessorising? I am a person whose outfit never feels complete without an accessory or two, which is why today I thought I would share with you my current favourite accessories I have been loving lately. 


Mimco - Phenomena Small Wallet 
This little baby has become my most recent favourite accessory. I had been waiting for it to come on sale for quite some time, so when it did I snapped it up as quick as I could. Though this wallet is small by name, it folds out and has a much larger space for cards and can hold so many of them (I swear I have a loyalty card for almost every store, so this is super handy, however also enables the shopperholic in me, whoops). Usually fancy wallets are not my deal, but this one was too hard to pass up. 


Essie Nail Polish - Fiji 
If you follow me on Instagram you would know that I have been absolutely obsessing over Essie nail polishes for the last two months. However, Fiji has been my ultimate whether its on my fingers or toes, I have loved it. I find that it is the prefect pink shade, making me appear slightly more tan, which, when you are as pale as I am, makes me very happy. 


Miss Brown’s Vintage Sunglasses 
I have owned these gorgeous sunglasses for almost a year now and I love them more than ever, I would be lost without them. As someone who is naturally tiny I find it very hard to find a pair of sunglasses that don’t make me look like I have bug eyes, which is why I love these ones so much they fit perfectly on my face. Not to mention that it is extremely important to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun, especially in Australia. 


Sportsgirl Earrings 
I have become all about the earrings lately! As I am not someone who loves to wear lot of jewellery I find that a simple earring works a treat. My absolute favourite place to pick up earrings is Sportsgirl as they have so many options ranging from the most out there statement earring to simple and elegant. 


Michael Hill Watch 
There is nothing that I love more than to accessorise an outfit with than an oversized watch. My outfit is never complete without one, if I ever forget to put one on it feels as if a part of me is missing (kind of like when you forget your phone). This one from Michael Hill is my favourite as it is big enough to be a little more of a statement however it is small enough which means it is perfect for everyday wear. 


Nars Lipstick - Dolce Vita 
An outfit is never finished without a good coat of lipstick. Dolce Vita has been my perfect go to lately as it creates the perfect amount of colour on my lips without being too overwhelming because it has a very sheer looking formal. I am obsessed.  

Thank you for reading this blogpost all about my current favourite accessories, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments what your current favourite accessories are. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts