Easy Chocolate Protein Balls


Eating healthy is very hard, especially if you are anything like me and have the biggest sweet tooth in the world. So, when I discovered my love for healthy protein balls I knew I had to share a recipe with you all. These chocolate protein balls are extremely easy to make, as well as tasting like chocolate almond goodness. They are the perfect fix for a sweet tooth. 

Ingredients 
1 cup of Almonds 
1 cup of Raisins or Sultanas (personal preference) 
2 tbsp Water 
50 grams of Chocolate Protein Powder 
2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds 
1 cup of Desiccated Coconut 

Method 
1. Add almonds and water into a blender or food processor and blend together. Once the almonds are blended into a paste, add raisins or sultanas and blend together until smooth. 

2. Add protein powder and sunflower seeds and stir together. 

3. Wet hands with warm water and begin to roll the mixture into small balls, then roll into coconut and place on a plate. 

4. After the entire mixture has been rolled and put onto a plate, place them into the fridge to set. 

5. Eat and enjoy! 

(I would like to note that the original recipe for these protein balls is by Jenny Sugar from Pop Sugar. However I have slightly changed measurements and added ingredients). Thank you for reading this blogpost, let me know in the comments if you have a good recipe for protein balls or if you make these protein balls. I hope that you have a lovely day. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts