Current Skincare Wishlist


If there is anything you need to know about me, it is the fact that I have recently become obsessed with skincare and always seem to have a list as long as my arm of things I want to try or absolutely need! So, I thought today I would share with you some of the products that I have been eyeing off lately. 

Dr Dennis Gross - Universal Daily Peel 
I feel as if I am all about skin exfoliation lately and am trying to find the perfect one for me. I have actually had this one tested on my hand previously and the difference was amazing. Though the Daily Peel is expensive the results speak for themselves. It is a two step treatment that works on removing dead skin cells, leaving the skin feeling softer and brighter. 

Clarisonic Cleanser - Mia 2 
After watching a video about the difference between cleansing normally and cleansing with the Clarisonic I am convinced that I need it. This is supposed to remove any unnatural congestion from the skin leaving it feel clean, smooth and amazing. I am all about having the cleanest skin possible. 

Mecca Cosmetica - Bright Eyed Eye Mask 
As someone who constantly feels a little tired and could do with a nap at any given time of the day, I feel as if the Bright Eyed Eye Mask is something that could work wonders for me. This hydrogel mask is designed to brighten and moisturise the under eye leaving it to feel and look amazing. Seriously, give me it!

Chantecaille - Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser 
This is something that I have been using for what feels like forever. Though this is expensive it is the only cleanser that I consistently keep coming back to. The Rice And Geranium Foaming Cleanser leaves my skin feeling extremely clean however it is still extremely gentle on my dry skin type, which is one of the reasons why I love it so much. So, of course when it ran out earlier this week I knew that I had to add it back onto my wishlist. 

Eve Lom - Cleanser 
I have heard so many good things about this little guy! This can be used as a makeup remover and cleanser on ALL skin types, how many products can be used on all skin types? Not very many! I just feel as though this cleanser is something I will instantly fall in love with. I need to try it, after all it has been dubbed as “the best cleanser in the world” by Vogue, it must be good. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost, let me know if you have any products on your current wishlist. I hope you have a lovely day. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media;


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts