Lush Haul

Who doesn’t love walking into Lush and dreaming of all the products you wish that you could buy? Trust me if I could, I would buy everything! I did however pick up a few little pieces after a moment of weakness on Wednesday, which is why I thought I would share with you what I purchased. 


Monsters’ Ball - Bath Bomb 
Even though it is not as commonly celebrated in Australia, I just couldn’t pass up some of the Halloween range from Lush, they all just looked too cute. Originally I wanted the Monsters’ Ball because of how cute it was (yes I am that person) but when I smelt it I fell in love. Though Lime and neroli oils are not usually scents I go for this bath bomb smells amazing. 


Sparkly Pumpkin - Bubble Bar 
How gorgeous does the sparkly pumpkin look? It is the epitome of Autumn, (even though it isn’t Autumn in Australia I still love any product that makes me feel warm and cosy). I love to use a bubble bar in the bath to create the perfect amount of bubbles, I mean who doesn’t love them? Plus they always leave behind an amazing smell. Once again the scent of the Sparkly Pumpkin isn’t something I would usually go for, with lime oil and juniperberry oil. 


Dream Cream - Hand and Body Lotion 
This is something that I have been in love with for a very long time, I use it like it is going out of style. So naturally, I picked it up as a mandatory stock up. The Dream Cream is full of beneficial ingredients such as cocoa butter, oat milk and lavender oil which not only sooth the skin but help the mind relax. Plus, how cute is the new autumn packaging! 


The Rough with the Smooth - Shower Scrub 
I am the type of person that always struggles with dry scaly skin, which means that I am constantly on the search for something to fix it permanently. This bar is designed to scrub off any dead skin sells whilst also moisturising and hydrating the skin left behind. It also smells absolutely incredible with scents like black pepper oil, murumuru butter and a little touch of vanilla to make it smell extra sweet. 


Superbalm - Scalp Treatment 
Coming out of a very dry winter straight into the spring humidity can do a lot of damage to your scalp, which is why when I was browsing and saw this bad boy, I knew I had to pick it up. The Superbalm treatment is to be massaged into the scalp and washed out to banish any scaly bits and pieces. I haven’t had a chance to try the scalp treatment but fingers crossed that it works. 

Thank you for reading my blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know win the comments if you have anything from Lush that you absolutely love! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media: 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts