My October Playlist


This past month has absolutely flown by but another month gone means a whole new playlist with a bunch of new songs that I have been loving. October was the month of rediscovering my love for old throwbacks, so without further ado lets jump straight in! 

P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson 
I swear I hear this one on the radio almost everyday but I still can’t get enough! PYT is an ultimate feel good song, I swear it is almost perfect for every single mood. 

Good Old Days - Macklemore feat. Kesha 
In recent months I have become obsessed with Macklemore and his albums! So, when he released this one recently I instantly fell in love, it is a great song with an even better message. Plus, it features Kesha, can it get any better? 

When Shes Gone - Hootie and the Blowfish 
Look, I will be honest and say that I had only heard of Hootie and the Blowfish because of an episode of Friends, but they were good enough for me to listen a little more! The minute I heard this one I knew it would become a forever favourite. 

Imagine - John Lennon 
This one is slightly a guilty pleasure of mine, I am always having a little sing along whenever and wherever I am when it comes on! (even when I am at work, whoops). 

Young Turks - Rod Stewart 
Ever since I was a little girl my Mum has always loved Rod Stewart and I guess it is something that she has passed down to me. Young Turks and Maggie May are my ultimate favourites as I can always listen to them no matter what mood I am in! 

Nine In The Afternoon - Panic! At The Disco 
This is a song I revisited this month as it reminded me of my high school phase. Don’t we all have one? However, I will say that this song gets stuck in my head after even thinking about it and it does sometimes drive me slightly insane. 

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac 
Landslide will be on my playlist, always and forever. This song has been one of my favourites ever since I can remember, once I switch it on my day gets instantly better. 

The Addams Family Theme Song 
It wouldn’t be an October playlist without something a little spooky, which is why I decided to add this bad boy in. The Addams Family is always a great go to as it is fun and in general is just very catchy. 

Thanks for reading my October playlist! Let me know in the comments what your song obsessions have been this month.  I hope you have a lovely day! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 

Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts