2017 Holiday Collection Haul

When it comes to holidays there are so many limited edition products and I usually want all of them! However, this year I was a little more restrained and only picked up a few bits and pieces (my bank account was very pleased with me). I thought I would share with you the pieces I did purchase so we can lust over them together! 


Mecca Max - The Glow Show - Party Pair 
This little guy wasn’t originally for myself, I was going to use it as a stocking filler, but after swatching in store I am going to have to grab another one! It contains a gorgeous shimmering highlight and even more glorious metallic foiled eyeshadow, which would be a perfect gift for someone else or, lets be honest, yourself. 


Frank Body - Original Coffee Scrub 
When it comes to exfoliating my body I am a little bit slacking, I rarely ever exfoliate. Which is why I had to pick up this little mini of the Frank Body - Original Coffee Scrub. Though I am not a coffee drinker, I am completely in love with the smell of it and think it would be amazing to use in the morning as a little bit of a pick me up. 


Soap & Glory - Wait On Hand & Foot 
If you have been reading this blog for a while, I am sure you know that when it comes to hand cream I have a small addiction, I’m on the hunt for the perfect one! Which means that naturally when I saw a $10 hand and foot cream pack I had to pick it up. Hopefully they can answer all of my dry skin prayers. 


Dr Dennis Gross - Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion 
I will admit that I bought this little guy out of pure curiosity, I hear so many people rave about it that I had to see what all of the fuss was about. Plus, look how tiny the container is, I am indeed a sucker for a mini product. 


Mecca Max - Party To The Max - Eye and Face Palette 
After swatching this palette in store I just couldn’t pass it up. The highlights in this palette swatch so naturally and look as if they will be very subtle on the skin, which to be honest is my favourite kind of highlight, a subtle glow is all I need. Plus, the eyeshadows are so creamy and are extremely pigmented! I cannot wait to get these on my eyes!


Mecca Max - Beauty Clutch 
Though this isn’t anything to do with beauty or makeup, it is still absolutely stunning! As soon as I saw that this had been released I jumped online and ordered it straight away! I’m not sure if I am every going to be confident enough to pull it off but it does make an extremely pretty edition to my wardrobe. 

Thank you for reading my holiday collection haul, let me know in the comments what holiday collections you plan on picking up! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media;


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts