Mecca Makeup Haul


Working in a shopping centre is a very dangerous game to play as you can always have no intention on spending any money and then take one little stroll on your lunch break , and BAM you have spent way too much money! Well, that is exactly what happened to me on Tuesday. I thought I would share with you all the purchases I made, so we could fawn over them together. 


Origins - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask 
I have extremely dry skin, which means that I am ALWAYS on the look out for anything that help to hydrate my skin. Though I have only used it once I can already tell that this will fast become a favourite. Apply overnight and you will wake up with the most extremely hydrated skin. 


Mecca Max - Gloss Boss Lip Gloss - Rude Nude 
Anyone who knows me would know that a good matte lip is my ultimate guilty pleasure, however, it is always nice to switch up your normal makeup look with something a little different. Rude Nude is the perfect nude lipgloss shade as it adds a little pop of colour without being too much, I feel as though this lipgloss may make it into my everyday makeup bag very soon. 


Bobbi Brown - Brow Pencil - Brunette 
I am the kind of person who once I have found the perfect product that suits me I will stick to it, which is why I have no clue why I even purchased this new eyebrow pencil or if it will even work. The consistency of the pencil is extremely creamy which in different aspects can either be a very good or very bad thing, the only way to know is to bite the bullet and test it out. 


Nars - Bord De Plage - Highlighting and Bronzing Palette 
This palette has been on just about everyones social media for the last week or so and I have had proper makeup envy. So, when I saw it sitting there on top of its little pedestal I just had to have, (okay maybe not HAD but definitely wanted). The formula of the bronzers and highlights within this palette is extremely creamy and swatches on the skin beautifully. I have yet to actually use this palette but I can imagine it will apply like a dream. 


bareMinerals - Original Mineral Veil 
Though I have found my favourite drugstore setting powder (Rimmel Match Perfection), I still do not have a favourite high end one. I picked up this one to try as I have heard so many people rave about it. However, I will say I am a little worried it will not pair well with my dry skin and I should have picked up the Hydrating Mineral Veil instead. 


Nars - Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Walkyrie and Damned 
This purchase was a little bit of a snap decision as it was right by the check out and I am a sucker for a product mini. The Nars lip pencils feel great and apply even better, so adding a couple more to the collection is always a welcome thought. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post. Let me know in the comments what you have recently purchased and what products are currently on your wish list. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media: 

Instagram: @blendandspend 


P.P.S. I am sorry this post is a little later than usual, I recently got a new job (yay) so life has been a little crazy at the moment. 

Comments

Popular Posts