Best Brand Bits - Too Faced


We all have our favourite products from every brand, am I right? Which is why I thought that I would start a new series on my blog to share all my favourites from different brands and what a better way to start than sharing my favourites from my number one brand, Too Faced. 


Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 
I mean, do I even need to mention this one? I feel as if the Sweet Peach palette is in almost every single persons favourites. The colours within this palette are extremely beautiful as well as very easy to blend onto any eye shape and colour. I love almost every shade within this palette but my absolute favourites are Luscious, Cobbler, Puree and Summer Yum. 


Hangover Foundation Primer 
What I love about this primer is that it works with every foundation that I own, not just its pair (Born This Way Foundation), as that is how a lot of primers work. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and flawless all day long, without any creasing, patchiness or fading. Every person with dry skin needs this primer!  


Better Than Sex Mascara 
This is the most lengthening mascara I think I have ever used! No matter how far and wide I search nothing compares to my Better Than Sex mascara. It has the best formula, being very moist which means that it doesn’t dry up in the tube very easily. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this mascara. 


Candlelight Glow Highlight 
This highlight has been my ultimate favourite highlight since day one! As a young girl who knew nothing about makeup this was the first highlight I ever purchased, and know as a a fully qualified makeup artist it is still my absolute favourite highlight to use on almost every skin tone and type. It is a very diverse product as it can be used as a very natural sheer highlight or a full blown Instagram highlight.


Born This Way Foundation 
The Born This Way Foundation works amazingly with my dry skin as it contains coconut water, which means that my skin is kept flawless and refreshed all day long! Not to mention it provides amazing coverage and a wide shade range, which is always a plus in my books. 


Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette 
I feel as if this palette is always a safe option, whether you are a beginner or a fully qualified professional. It has something in it for everyone! Once again the eyeshadows blend flawlessly onto the eye and look amazing. Not to mention it smells like chocolate, I mean come on! 

Thank you for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments if you have any favourites from Too Faced. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media: 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts