July Favourites


Here we are again, another month has passed by in the blink of an eye and the year is fading quickly (not that I mind – just another month closer to Christmas haha). However, another month gone means a fresh batch of favourites for us all to drool over, so let’s jump right in.

Beauty Favourites



Napoleon Perdis – Eyebrow Pencil – Chocoholic
I will be honest and say that when I first opened this pencil I really didn’t think I would love it as much as I do. Even without makeup I have extremely thick dark eyebrows that are very hard to fill in as most products usually leave them looking waaayyy to bold. However, when I first used this product I discovered that it is extremely versatile as it can be used to sculpt out a natural or bold brow. It is also extremely easy to use as it has a very fine tip which creates great precision.


Morphe – M439 – Deluxe Buffer Brush
As of late Morphe as a brand is beginning to cop a little flak for various reasons but I have only good things to say about their products, especially this brush! The M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush is perfect for blending out foundation flawlessly no matter the formula, stick or liquid, not to mention that it feels incredibly soft on the face.


Coconut Oil
I know I am a little late to the party with this favourite, the coconut oil trend train has left the station, but I have only just discovered how amazing it is as a makeup remover! It effortlessly takes off a full face of makeup and moisturises my skin at the same time, which is always a plus. What I love most is that it obviously only contains natural ingredients which means that I am not putting any nasty harsh chemicals on my sensitive skin. (Not to mention that coconut oil is also a great replacement for normal oils when cooking).


Colourpop Single Shadows
This month I have been absolutely loving the colourpop pressed single shadows! I know that these have been out for a while now but I have only just started to become slightly obsessed. I find that these eyeshadows feel extremely buttery and blend flawlessly on the eyes. I love using the slightly pinker shades to create a bit more of an unusual eyeshadow look.

Miscellaneous Favourites  


M&M Chocolate
I mean… do I even need to explain myself on this one? Chocolate is chocolate! This has honestly been my biggest obsession this month, I don’t even want to think about how many blocks of it I have eaten. What more could you want than M&Ms set into a block of even more chocolate?


Earrings
As far as accessorising an outfit goes I’m usually the type of girl who opts for a watch and nothing else. However, this month I have been all about accessorising my work uniform with all kinds of earrings, whether they be a statement piece or a simple hoop.  My two go to earrings this month are both from Sportsgirl; being the Gold Fine Line Hoop and the Turquoise Tennielle Tassel earrings.


Cotton On – Mesh Panelled Printed Tights  
This month I joined a gym. I know, right? Utterly and completely shocking. In my adventures of becoming a little fitter I discovered the Mesh Panelled Printed tights from Cotton On and let me tell you I am glad I did. These pants, though quite tight, are extremely comfortable to wear whilst at the same time making me look stylish and like I actually belong in a gym. I don’t have much else to say about them except that EVERYONE needs to buy a pair.

Thank you for reading all about my July favourites, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments what your July favourites are. Bye bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media:


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts