Current Beauty Wishlist


As a makeup artist and someone who uses all kinds of products day in day out on others it can be very easy to create quite the list of things I want (and definitely don’t need haha) to buy for myself. So, today I thought I would share with you some of the products that are current on my wishlist waiting to be purchased. 

Smashbox - Contour Stick Trio 
I actually swatched these amazing little things a while ago whilst I was shopping for a friend, and I immediately knew I had to have them! They are extremely creamy and swatch beautifully, as well as coming in a pack of three which means there is almost something for everybody. What is also great about them is that they are pencil form which means they can be very precise in application. 

Urban Decay - Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette 
I cannot believe I am about to admit this but I have never owned any Urban Decay Naked palettes, let alone this glorious one. I want this specific palette as it has so many amazing rosy tones that I am currently lacking in my collection. 

Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer Water
I can’t say I want this for any other reason than just pure curiosity. I am interested to know if this product actually helps with the longevity and wear of makeup or just adds moisture to the skin right before applying a base. 

Nars - Bord De Plage Highlighting and Bronzing Palette 
This is why working in a shopping centre is very dangerous, as I had no desire to buy this palette at all however I went for a wonder in Mecca on my lunch break and swatched this bad boy and fell in love. The colours in this palette are beautiful with something for those with light skin tones and those with darker skin tones. The formula swatches beautifully and feels almost creamy on the skin. I cannot wait to get my hands on this! 

Stila - Matte ‘n Metal Eyeshadow Palette 
I mean do I even need to explain why I want this palette? Just one look at it and I was in love. It carries the perfect shades both matte and shimmer all suitable for almost any eye colour, what more could you want? If you couldn’t tell, eyeshadows are my guilty pleasure when it comes to makeup. 

Thank you for reading my current product wishlist, let me know in the comments what is on your current wishlist or if you have any products from mine. I hope you enjoyed this blogpost. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts