Quick Fix - Ultimate Natural Makeup in a Hurry


I will be honest and say that when it comes to hitting the snooze button in the morning, I am the biggest culprit. However, valuing sleep a little too much becomes a problem when I only have ten minutes to do my makeup, which, luckily for me I have down to a fine art (I press snooze a lot hahah). Therefore, I thought I would share what products I use/recommend for a super quick and easy natural makeup look. 


Base 
Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation - Mont Blanc 
I love using this foundation on mornings when I’m in a hurry as it blends flawlessly into the skin with ease. I find that this is the only foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly. When I am in a hurry I use the Morphe C439 Deluxe Buffer Brush to quickly blend my foundation rather than using a beauty blender as it find it applies a lot quicker. 

Mecca Max - Life Proof Concealer - Porcelain 
Ever since I purchased this last week I have used this concealer everyday as it truly lives up to its “life proof” name. No matter what I do it covers every pimple or dark circle easily and does not budge until I remove it. It is just so easy and soooo beautiful.  

Rimmel - Match Perfection Loose Face Powder - Transparent 
When creating a natural look I don’t like to use any coloured powders that add coverage to the face, which is why I love to use the Rimmel Match Perfection as it is a translucent powder. This is honestly the only translucent powder that actually suits my dry skin and does not look cakey. I have nothing else to say about this powder except that it is amazing. 


Bronze/Blush/Highlight 
Benefit - Hoola Light Bronzer
For anyone who is quite pale this bronzer is absolutely perfect for makeup in a hurry. I find that it adds the perfect amount of colour and dimension to the face. As it is so light I find I do not need to be as particular with placement on the skin, just lightly dust it on and I’m ready to rock and roll. 

Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder - Bashful Plum 
This is my ultimate blush for a natural makeup look as it suits my skin tone perfectly. However, I will say that you may need to take a little more time applying this as it is extremely pigmented and can go from a little to way too much blush very quickly. 

Too Faced - Candlelight Glow Highlighter 
Whenever I think “natural highlight” I think Candlelight Glow. This highlight is truly sensational when it comes to giving the face a very natural touch of light. I also find that is extremely easy to apply as it is not crazy pigmented, meaning you do not need to worry about exact placement on the cheekbones - making for a super quick application. 

Eyebrows 
Napoleon Perdis - Wand-er Brow - Clear To Go 
I’ve very lucky in the fact that I have been blessed with naturally quite thick and full brows, meaning that when I’m in a hurry I only use a clear gel to make sure they don’t start to look a little crazy throughout the day. I love to use the Napoleon Perdis Wand-er Brow as no matter what you do throughout the day, it does not budge. Just one quick swipe through and I’m ready to go. 


Eyes
Too Faced - Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette 
I find that this palette is perfect for everyday and natural eyeshadow looks, I love using all the shades in this palette . However, when I am in a hurry I only have time to use three shades; Nougat (mobile lid), Mousse (crease and outer corner) and Butter Pecan (brow bone and inner corner highlight). These eyeshadows blend incredibly well on they eye and are extremely quick to apply. 10/10 would recommend if you find yourself pushed for time in the mornings. 

Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara 
No matter what makeup look I am creating, bold or natural, I use this mascara EVERY SINGLE DAY! I honestly can’t get enough. It is extremely quick and easy to use as with one swipe my lashes have almost double the length and volume than before. 


Lips
MAC - Amplified Lipstick - Blankety 
This lipstick is my honest to god go to all day, everyday, so when I’m in a hurry, you can bet on the fact that I will be wearing it. Blankety is the perfect everyday nude for me as it is not too pink and is more of a blue based lipstick which I find works amazingly with my very pale skin, especially in winter. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments what your ultimate in a hurry products are. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 

Instagram: @blendandspend


P.P.S. I apologise for the lack of pictures in this blogpost my camera somehow corrupted a few files. 

Comments

Popular Posts