Spring Makeup Look


It is that time of the year again, well at least in my little corner of the world anyway, where the flowers bloom and the birds chirp, it is finally spring. With spring comes a whole new realm of makeup looks to create and wear, which is why today I thought I would share with you the products I like to use to create my go to spring makeup look. 

Base 


Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow 
When creating a spring look I love to use the Nars Sheer Glow as I can create a sheer/medium coverage that still shows my freckles but covers any other imperfections such as dark circles or blemishes. Plus the Nars Sheer Glow is amazing at giving the face a natural luminous finish which is perfect for the spring months.  


Concealer - LA Girl Pro Conceal 
I decided to use this concealer for a natural spring look as it feels and looks extremely light on the skin whilst also covering all the blemishes and dark under eye circles. It is prefect, the only thing I wish is that LA Girl would come out with a lighter shade than porcelain as it is still a little too dark for my skin tone. 


Setting Powder - bareMinerals Mineral Veil 
Lately I have been trying out the bareMinerals Miner Veil setting powder. I love it! It is amazing at setting the face to a natural matte and leaves behind the natural properties of the foundation applied, for example it does not take away the glow of a Nars Sheer Glow foundation. 

Bronzer/Blush/Highlight 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow 
I love this entire palette for a spring look as it gives the skin an amazing sun kissed glow. Also, the blush in the palette is a gorgeous peach shade which is a great help to add a pop of colour to a makeup look. The highlight in this palette is sensational for a natural glow as it is not too glittery. 

Eyes 

Brows - Napoleon Perdis Eyebrow Pencil 
When creating a natural spring look I use the Napoleon Perdis Brow Pencil as it is amazing at creating natural looking filled in brows, without being over the top. It also has a great waxy consistency which means that your brows aren’t going anywhere throughout the day. 


Eyeshadow - Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette 
This palette is amazing as it contains many shades that are perfect for creating a very natural spring toned look. My favourite shades to use are force of nature (mobile lid), natural beauty (crease and outer corner) and free spirit (highlight shade). These shades are perfect as they contain a pink undertone which adds a hint of colour to an other wise natural look. 


Mascara - Too Faced Better Than Sex 
The reason I chose to use this mascara is because it is literally the only mascara I wear, nothing can replace it. It lengthens and volumes my lashes simultaneously and keeps them looking perfect throughout the day. One brush and you are ready to go. 

Lips 

Lipgloss - Mecca Max Gloss Boss - Rude Nude 
When creating a spring a look I love to finalise it with a nude lipgloss as it is very natural and fresh. Rude Nude is perfect for this as it is a very light nude gloss that has no shimmer and applies amazingly on the lips. 

Thank you for reading all about my go to spring makeup look, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments what products you love to use for a spring makeup look. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media: 

Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts