Favourite Spring Blushes


It is that time of the year again, the time where all of us who live in the in the southern hemisphere can pull out all of our spring makeup and just go crazy. My favourite part of spring makeup is blush as I find it can be the perfect accessory to transform a makeup look from very drab to exciting and fresh. In my books, nothing beats a good spring blush, which is why I thought I would share with you my favourite spring blushes. 


Too Faced - Sweet Peach Glow Blush 
The blush in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow face palette has to take the number one spot. The gorgeous peach shade is the perfect tone for spring as it adds the perfect amount of colour to the face. This blush also contains a little shimmer which adds a radiant glow to any look which works amazingly for a fresh faced look. 


Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Bashful Plum 
I know that a lot of people wouldn’t necessarily think of this blush as a spring blush, however I am a firm believer that each season needs a glorious neutral shade. I love to use this Clinique one as I find it is highly pigmented which means even though it is neutral it adds a great amount of colour to a makeup look. Perfect for spring! 


Laura Mercier - Second Skin Cheek Colour - Rose Petal 
Though this colour seems to be a very Barbie pink shade, I find that it adds the perfect pop of colour to an otherwise boring spring look, which is perfect for days when I am feeling a little more adventurous than usual. Not to mention that it is a buildable pigment which means it is very easy to choose how intense you would like the look to be. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost all about my favourite spring blushes, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments what your favourite spring blushes are. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts