A Little Sunday Adventure - Farmer's Market

Sunday, it is truly the best day of the week! The day where I get to relax and sit in my pyjamas all day or adventure out into the world. Last Sunday I adventured out to my local farmer's market and enjoyed looking at all homemade and homegrown bits and bobs, which is why I thought I would share with you everything I bought. 


The Prettiest Bunch of Sunflowers  
On Sunday I was feeling a little bit blue which is why I decided to buy myself a bunch of sunflowers. After all, is there anything better? Sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers as they are so bright and calming so look at. I cannot get enough. 


Homemade Strawberry Jam 
Anyone who knows me knows that when it comes to food, one of my ultimate guilty pleasures is homemade jam. Picture the episode of friends where Joey smears it on crackers and eats it out of the jar. I honestly tend to pick up a jar whenever I see one and of course Sunday was no different. Plus, this had a very homestyle red and white checker on it, is there anything cuter? 


Very Vanilla Handmade Soy Candle 
I had absolutely no plans to be buying a candle, however when I smelt this bad boy I knew I had to have it! Though this candle smells of a very sweet vanilla, it almost has a little sour twist to it which almost smells a little like vanilla yoghurt. 


The Cutest Little Succulents 
I will admit that when it comes to plants I am not the best at keeping them alive, so I have absolutely no clue why I thought it would be a good idea to purchase these. I guess I thought they were just too cute to pass up. Fingers crossed that I can keep them alive, haha. 


Yummy Chocolate Brownies 
How could anyone not love a chocolate brownie? When I walked passed the stand selling them the smell alone drew me and I was immediately conned into buying a four pack. These brownies honestly tasted like chocolate flavoured heaven, I wish I remembered the name of the business so I could track them down again. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost all about my little Sunday adventure, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments what you love to do on a Sunday. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts