August Favourites


It is that time of the month again, August has come and gone and a new monthly favourites is in order. The month of August was the month of trying new beauty products and boy let me tell you there were some good ones, so without further ado here are my August monthly favourites. 


Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Lip Service 
The Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Lip Service has been my absolute lifesaver in the month of August!   What is amazing about this lip balm is that whilst soothing dry and chapped lips it also helps replenish their natural form as it contains many ingredients that exfoliate the lips at the same time. It also applies like a gloss which is fantastic! 


Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask 
I know that this is kind of cheating as I only purchased this at the end of the month, but it is just that good! This face moisturiser is amazing for my dry skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and hydrated ready for the day ahead. However, I will say that I am a little turned off by the smell as I am not a massive fan of citrus smells.


Essie Nail Polish - Set in Stones 
In general I am a person who will literally purchase anything if it has glitter on it. So, when I saw my colleague with this nail polish I knew I had to have it and after a lot of hunting it was mine. Surprisingly, this nail polish doesn’t take 101 coats to create a great looking polish unlike a lot of glitter polish and looks flawless. I am obsessed!


Lip Combo - Napoleon Perdis Lip Liner - Plum Role and Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick- Sophia 
I have been rocking this lip look all month, I am in love. I find that lining my with Plum Role and placing Sophia over the top creates the perfect shade of plum for my very pale complexion. Not to mention that it lasts almost all day, with the exception with of a reapplication after lunch of course! 



MORPHEXKATHLEENLIGHTS - Eyeshadow Palette 
I hate to put this one in my favourites as I know it isn’t available anymore, but I am honestly in love with it. This palette is gorgeous with plenty of colours to create a plethora of different looks and blends beautifully into the skin. My absolute favourite look to create with this palette is a classic bronze smokey eye (very basic of me I know hahah). 

Boost Juice - Chocolate Protein Balls 
Over the past month I have become addicted to the Boost Juice chocolate protein balls. It has become quite a bad habit of mine to sneak down there on my lunch break to grab a couple. I am sure they are not as good for me as they seem, after all they do contain condensed milk, but they  are just so delicious! I’m begging you if you haven’t already tried one please do I’m sure you won’t regret it. 

I hope you enjoyed my August monthly favourites, let me know in the comments what your august favourites were. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media:


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts