My Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes


When it comes to makeup, eyeshadows are my ultimate guilty pleasure. I have more eyeshadow than I could ever use in my lifetime, it has become a problem. However, with a lot of eyeshadows comes a lot of favourites which is why I thought I would share with you my top 3 favourite eyeshadow palettes. 


Too Faced - Sweet Peach Palette 
I’m sure if any of you follow me on Instagram you would know that I am obsessed with this palette. I mean, who isn’t? The shades in this palette are all amazingly pigmented and have the best blendability. Not to mention that their are a bunch of gorgeous shades to create almost any look you want. What more could a girl want? *swoon* 


Tarte - Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette 
This palette contains all the matte shades I would ever need, form light pinks to smokey browns and blacks. If I want to do a matte look, this palette is my go to. The formula of these shadows feels extremely buttery and easy to blend. If you haven’t tried any Tarte eyeshadows I beg you to, ASAP! 


Morphe - MORPHEXKATHLEENLIGHTS Palette 
I feel awful putting this eyeshadow palette in my favourites as it isn’t available anymore, but if I didn’t I wouldn’t be telling the truth. This eyeshadow palette probably takes the cake for number one favourite as it has every single shade I love to use on a daily basis and special occasions. Once again, the formula of these eyeshadows are extremely buttery and feel amazing on the skin. I also believe that all the shades work very well with my blue eyes. This palette is incredible but I would expect nothing less from Kathleen. 


Special Mention - Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette 
I couldn’t make a blogpost all about my favourite eyeshadows without giving a little nod to the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar. These has been a favourite of mine ever since I started messing around with makeup. It is the perfect palette for beginners as it contains many staple shades that are extremely easy to pair with each other, you can’t go wrong. Not to mention the shades are all extremely easy to blend, one mistake and you can just blend it away. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost, let me know in the comments what your favourite eyeshadow palettes are. Bye bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media;


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts