My September Playlist


Is there anything better than a good jam session in the car, zoning out to your headphones on the train or just a good dance while your cooking dinner? A good playlist can fix almost anything, at least for a little while anyway. I am the number one person guilty of loving music a little too much, which is why I thought I would share with you my playlist that I have been absolutely loving in September. 

Funky Town - Lipps Inc. 
All inspired by the episode of Friends where Monica and Rachel dance to this song in their teen years. How could you not love it? 

Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lavato 
This one is an ultimate feel good song. I love to listen to it whilst I’m getting ready as it has the greatest sass levels to make sure you are ready to take charge of the day. 

Still Got Time - Zayn 
I’m not usually too much of a Zayn fan but I have to admit he did nail it with this one. I swear it has the perfect mixture of hype and chill (if that makes any sense, haha). 

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac 
Any Fleetwood Mac song gets me good, I'm a massive fan but for some reason this month I was loving The Chain a little more than usual. 

Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf 
This month this is the song that has been continuously stuck in my head day in and day out. It is catchy and has so many different elements to it, a little something for everybody. 

Switch - Will Smith 
This one has mainly been in my playlist just for the throwback. Who members absolutely loving this song to death when they were younger? *Aggressively puts hand up* ME!!! 

Run to Paradise - Choirboys 
Anyone who has ever been to a pub in Australia knows that this song is a crowd pleaser and goes down a treat.

Praying - Kesha 
This song gives me actual goose bumps. It sounds amazing and totally different to her usual sound. Plus, the message behind it is incredibly empowering and inspiring. 

Rosie - John Mayer 
I got addicted to this one by watching Kathleenlights’ John Mayer concert vlog, as soon as I heard the first few cords I knew it was right down my alley. 

Glorious - Macklemore 
I cannot explain my love for this song, I just find it an amazing song to help you get pumped for the day. Plus, the music video is quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever seen. 

Bennie And The Jets - Elton John 
I feel like this one is a classic in almost everyones eyes, how could you not love this song? Elton John is amazing at creating music that everyone wants to sing to. Bennie And The Jets is a real singing in the car kind of song. 

That is all I have in terms of my September playlist, I hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost. Let me know in the comments what music you have been loving lately. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts