Quick and Easy Caramello Slice


We all know that in the winter months it becomes a little easier to indulge in a few sweet treats as a comfort food. So, lately in my spare time I have been enjoying baking a little more than usual and I thought I would share with you the recipe for my favourite treat.  I actually found this gem scrawled on a piece of paper when I was cleaning out the recipe cupboard and I am so glad I did. It is a recipe for Caramello Slice which is an absolute crowd favourite.

Makes – 20 Slices (approx.)

Ingredients:
-       250g of Cadbury Caramello Chocolate
-       ½ a cup of Butter
-       1 packet of Arnotts ‘Marie’ Biscuits
-       ½ a tin of Condensed Milk

Method:
1.     Line a shallow baking tin with baking paper and place to the side.

2.     Place the entire packet of Marie biscuits into a food processor and crush accordingly. After, place into a large bowl and set aside.

3.     Place chocolate and butter into a saucepan and melt over the stove until fully melted and mixed together.

4.     Place the condensed milk and melted chocolate and butter mixture into the crushed biscuits and stir until thoroughly mixed together.

5.     Spoon the mixture into the pre-lined tin and place in the fridge to set.

6.     Once set remove from tin and cut into evenly sliced pieces.

7.     Eat and enjoy.






Thank you for reading my blogpost on how to make quick and easy caramello slice, I hope you enjoyed it. If you make the slice or have anything you think I should make let me know in the comments below. Bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media;

Instagram: @blendandspend


P.P.S I am in no way claiming that this is my recipe, I simply found it and enjoyed it. I thought it would be a good idea to share it with my lovely readers.

Comments

Popular Posts