Pucker Up - Favourite Lipsticks


Lipsticks, they are my ultimate guilty pleasure when it comes to makeup. It doesn’t matter how many I have, I will always buy more even if I have the exact same shade in a different brand. So, I thought that today I would share with you my top five favourite lipsticks, (I’m sure you will be able to tell that I have a thing for a good nude lip, whoops).


MAC – Amplified Lipstick – Blankety
I have to say out of all the lipstick I own this takes out the top spot. I use it almost every day as I find that it is the perfect nude for my very pale complexion. As far as nude lipsticks go it applies as a very cool toned shade, however it goes with almost every makeup look and is super hydrating on the lips.


Jeffree Star – Velour Liquid Lipstick – Celebrity Skin
Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks seem to be everyone’s favourite as they never move or budge throughout the day until you scrub them off. Celebrity Skin is a very natural nude brown shade that has a slightly warmer peachy undertone. However, I will say that depending on whether or not a lip liner is used underneath it can apply a little darker than it is swatched.


Colourpop – Ultra Satin Lip – Alyssa
Colourpop is a brand that I will always love as they sell great quality products for amazing prices, so when this Ultra Satin Lip went on sale I had to have it! This is a very pink nude that applies flawlessly to the lips, with a satin finish which I love as it means that it will appear matte without having a drying effect (tell me it is a satin lip and I will be putty in your hands, hahaha). All I can say is that this lip is absolutely amazing.


Colourpop – Lippie Stix Matte X– Back Up
I’m sure you can tell that I hardly ever stray from my classic nude shades, however when I do Back Up is my go to. This is the perfect deep toned purple, that I find creates the best pop of colour against my skin tone. As it is matte it doesn’t budge throughout the day, which for someone like me, who works in an extremely fast paced environment and doesn’t have a lot of time for touch ups, is amazing.


NYX – Lip Lingerie – Lace Detail
I must admit the NYX Lip Lingerie in Lace Detail has only very recently gained a spot in my favourite lipsticks (be sure to look for it in my next monthly favourites). I find that this is almost the exact same shade as MAC Blankety (the prefect nude) however with a matte finish. Though technically it is a matte finish it does feel more like a satin, which personally I find amazing.

I hope you enjoyed reading all about my favourite lipsticks, let me know in the comments what your favourite lipsticks are. Thank you for reading. Bye bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media;


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts