JUNE FAVOURITES


Ah yes, it’s that time of the month again where I sit at my desk thinking about all the products I have loved this month and write a blog post about them. However, this month’s blogpost has been especially hard to write as I have tried and loved so many new products, it is difficult to narrow the selection down to just a few. Nonetheless, I am here to prove it can be done, so here are some of the things I have been loving this month.


Nars -  Sheer Glow Foundation
My first favourite is something that I have used almost every single day this past month, it is the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I am 100% completely in love with this foundation as it applies flawlessly whether it is with a beauty blender or with a brush. I find it to be one of the only foundations that works perfectly with my combination skin, not drying, becoming flaky or separating on the nose. It also has quite a wide range of shades meaning there is almost a perfect shade for every skin tone. I have zero hesitation in recommending this foundation to anyone.


Colourpop -  Brow Pencil – Bangin’ Brunette
When I first received the Colourpop Brow Pencil in the mail, I admit, I was a little sceptical as I already have very thick brows that can very easily look fake if the wrong product is used. However, when I first used this product all my doubts subsided immediately. I find this product extremely easy to apply in a wind up pencil form, which is a definite plus as it means no sharpening. It is a versatile product as it easily fills in a natural brow or creates a more defined look and could be used on almost anyone.



Colourpop -  Ultra Satin Lip - Alyssa
Anyone who knows me knows that one of my favourite YouTubers to watch is Kathleen Lights, so when I saw that one of her collaboration Ultra Satin Lips with Colourpop was on sale I knew I had to have it. The shade that I have been obsessing over is Alyssa. This shade is the most beautiful dusty pink which I love to wear on an everyday basis with a simple eye. Being an Ultra Satin Lip it has the beautiful finish of a matte lip without the drying effect, which is my absolute favourite part.



Too Faced – Hangover Primer
I am convinced that this Too Faced Hangover Primer is going to belong in my holy grail makeup favourites forever. Though I have only been using it for a short period of time I can honestly say that this is the best primer that I have very used. It contains many natural ingredients that make your skin visibly smoother and more hydrated as well as giving your makeup an all-day stay power. It is truly sensational.



Rimmel - Match Perfection – Setting Powder
The Rimmel Match Perfection Setting Powder is a product that I tried out of pure frustration. I was so frustrated that I was not able to find a single powder whether high end or drug store that actually set foundation without forcing it to separate on my nose. However, I was definitely not disappointed when I tried this product. I can honestly say this is the only face powder that does not separate on my skin, which is amazing. This was by far my favourite discovery for the month.



Bath and Body Works – Tutti Dolci – Fragrance Mist
When it comes to fragrances or perfumes let me tell you I have a massive soft spot for anything that smells sweet, (maybe I’m just expressing my love for baked goods, who knows, haha). So, when I picked up this shade I knew I was in heaven. It is a very sweet smelling praline scent with a hint of honey to add that little extra, however, as it wears it becomes a little muskier and is just divine. It is not too strong of a scent meaning that it is perfect for everyday wear.

Thank you for reading about my favourite beauty products for the month of June. Let me know in the comments what you have recently been loving and if you think I should give it a try. I hope you have a lovely day. Bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media;

Instagram: @blendandspend


Comments

Popular Posts