Summer Skincare

It is finally summer! Time to break out the bikinis and sunhats and get our tan on. However, a new season usually means a new skincare routine, which is why I thought I would share with you my current summer skincare routine. 


Eve Lom - Cleanser 
There is nothing I love more than a double cleanse when it comes to skincare, which is why I often use the Eve Lom Cleanser as my first cleanse and makeup remover. The reason why I love using this cleanser so much is the fact that whilst removing makeup from the skin it also removes any impurities from my pores and doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped of its natural oils (not that I have many, all my dry skin people say Hey!).


Perricone MD - Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment 
The cleanser that I use to do my second cleanse is the Perricone MD - Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment! This is an amazing cleanser for anyone who has dry skin as it is extremely hydrating and doesn’t strip the skin of any natural oils. Plus, it is a leave on cleanser making it super quick and easy for those of us with a busy lifestyle. 


Eve Lom - Intense Firming Serum 
Everyone needs a serum in their life, no matter the age, whether it be preventative or reparative! I love to use the Eve Lom Intense Firming Serum as it prevents any signs of ageing as well as keeping the deeper layers of my skin extremely hydrated, leaving that summer glow, throughout the day! 


111 Skin - Cryo Activating Hydra Gel 
I have only recently started using the Cryo Activating Hydra Gel, but it has made such a difference to my skin! This is great at keeping the skin looking and feeling extremely hydrated for what feels like forever, the effects are ridiculous. It also helps in repairing the skin, which great is for summer as we are often out in the sun quite often. 


Glamglow - Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturiser 
I know that this one has been featured in quite a few of my blogposts lately, but it has quickly become one of my favourite moisturisers ever! I only ever use this one in the morning before applying my makeup as it leaves my skin feeling hydrated throughout the day and looking flawlessly dewy as it contains fragments of illuminating pearl. Perfect for summer! 

Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know in the comments what your current skincare routine is. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts