Best in Holiday Beauty 2017


The holiday season is one of my favourite times of the year when it comes to beauty as so many brands release amazing products for Christmas. However, sometimes it can be more than a little overwhelming knowing what products are actually worth purchasing, which is why I thought I would share with you my top holiday picks. 

Mecca Max - Party To The Max - $35 (picture above)
This eye and cheek palette is an absolute must! It has some gorgeous highlights that would suit almost every single skin tone as well as some glorious eyeshadows both matte and shimmer. The colour pay off on the Burgundy shades is something special that everyone needs experience. I believe this is one of the best products from the holiday releases as it such a high quality for an extremely reasonable price. 

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol 3. - $117
As someone who is completely and utterly in love with the hourglass powders I believe this palette is an absolute steal! It is full of gorgeous shades that if you were to buy separately would cost well over $200, with three limited edition holiday shades. Plus, the reviews for this palette have been absolutely amazing. 

Frank Body - Shimmer Scrub - $19.95 
This little guy made my list as I just thought that the concept of this product was such a fabulous idea. An exfoliating scrub that also contains a shimmer dust to make sure you are left glowing for a flawless finish to your skin. It is also perfect for those of us who a currently in summer! 

NARS X Man Ray 
I know that I am probably being a little over the top by recommending an entire range, but it is just that good! Whether you buy an eyeshadow, lipstick, blush or highlight I’m sure you will pleased with the outcome. The packing is gorgeous and all of the products have amazing pigment and feel sensational on the skin. Plus, they even have a little makeup clutch to put all of your goodies in. 

By Terry - Preciosity Ombre Blackstar - $140 
Though the Ombre Blackstar eyeshadows aren’t exclusive to the holiday collection I feel as if this holiday pack is great value for money. The cream eyeshadows are extremely pigmented, blend beautifully on the eye and make for a gorgeous quick and easy makeup look. The Perciosity Ombre Blackstar pack contains three of the best selling shades; Blonde Opal, Bronze Moon (a personal favourite) and Misty Rock. 

Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope it helped! Let me know in the comments what you holiday picks are. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 

Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts