November Favourites


It is finally December! Which means it is time to be merry and festive, but it also means that it is time for a new monthly favourites. November has been surprisingly full of products that I have tried and loved, it was extremely hard for me to narrow them down to just a few. This month, by far, has been my favourite.


Glam Glow - Glowstarter Illuminating Moisturiser 
To be very honest with you, when it comes to makeup, there is nothing I love more that a luminous glow! Which is why I have been absolutely obsessed with this moisturiser, I won’t go anywhere without using it first. It creates a flawless glow to the skin, without leaving any form of shimmer and it lasts the entire day. 


MAC Lipstick - Velvet Teddy 
I can’t believe I am about to admit this but before this month I had never tried the MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick, (I know, please try not to be ashamed, haha). However, I can now definitely see why everyone is completely obsessed with it. The colour is absolutely perfect used a nude shade, plus it’s matte formula has it lasting perfectly throughout the day, I even wore it to my work Christmas party last night and it continued to look flawless through many a wine and plenty of eating. 


Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation 
Yes, you did read that correctly, I have finally parted with my beloved Nars Sheer Glow. The Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation is an old favourite that I have recently fallen back in love with. The formula is perfect as it adds plenty of hydration to the skin throughout the day, however it does not add any form of shimmer or oiliness to the face. Plus, the longevity of the foundation is through the roof, all day and all night. 


Colourpop - Super Shock Cheek Highlighter - Stole The Snow 
This highlighter has been in my makeup collection for what seems like forever, however I have recently found a new way of applying and wearing it, which is why I have fallen in love with it all over again. This looks amazing when it is applied with a damp beauty blender as it creates a gorgeous natural glow. I love using this highlighter on days where I haven’t applied much makeup at all as is extremely natural and looks like my normal skin. 


Stila - Perfect Me, Perfect Hue - Eye & Cheek Palette - medium/tan 
I honestly don’t have any words to describe my love for this palette! It is my new holy grail! As of late warm eyeshadow palettes have become a trend and I believe this one would be perfect for beginners as it contains shades for one eye look as well as containing a few cheek shades. I love using this palette to create my go to orange/bronze eye when I am in a hurry! Plus, the eyeshadows feel amazing and blend incredibly. 

Thanks for reading my November favourites! Let me know in the comments what your favourite products in November were. I hope you have a lovely day! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blenandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts