October Favourites!


October is gone for yet another year which can only mean one thing… that Christmas is finally creeping closer and I can deem it socially acceptable to listen to Christmas carols, HOORAH! It also means that their is a whole new bunch of monthly favourites to share with you all! This months favourites were super hard for me, as I really had to think about what I had tried and loved or rediscovered. But, nevertheless I have conquered and found them all! 


Nars Audacious Lipstick - Lana 
Hallelujah! I have finally found my perfect summer red! This shade is a gorgeous orange red that suits my very pale skin perfectly and feels amazingly hydrating on my lips. Plus, it doesn’t do the annoying fade throughout the day like most other red lipsticks do, even after I have had my lunch it still looks fairly reasonable. Amazing! 

Chantecaille - Bio Lift Concealer 
I swear this concealer is a gift sent from god! It is definitely not a regular concealer. Though it covers dark circles like a regular concealer it contains a bio lift technology that hydrates and lifts the delicate under eye area, leaving it looking completely flawless. The only downside to this bad boy is the fact that it doesn’t work well with spot concealing. 

Hourglass Lipstick - Femme Nude No. 6 
I will admit that I did try this one at the end of September and had to very excitedly wait until this months favourites to share it with you. No. 6 gives my sacred MAC Blankety a run for its money as it is a perfect nude being more brown based with a hint of pink, meaning that it is not too cool toned.  It also has a great amount of pigmentation that lasts throughout a busy day, which is absolutely perfect for me as I am always on my feet and almost never get a chance to reapply.


Perricone - Blue Plasma Cleanser 
When it comes to skincare I am a little more lazy than I would like to admit, which means that I love finding products that are quick and easy to use. This baby has become my absolute lifesaver this past month. Blue Plasma is designed to remove makeup, whilst also deep cleaning the skin. Plus, it is a non-rinse formula, saving time and leaving the skin looking hydrated and radiant. 


Too Faced - Sweet Peach Glow 
If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you are already aware of my love for this face palette. However, this month I have been more specifically in love with the blush, it looks gorgeous, especially coming into the warmer months as it gives a perfect radiant glow to the skin whilst being an amazing shade of peach. 

Thanks for reading all about my monthly favourites, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your monthly favourites were, I would love to hear about them. Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts