Current Product Wishlist - November

I am very aware I only just posted a makeup haul last week but unfortunately for my bank account I have already started writing a new list of products that I am dying to have in my collection. This one has a little more variation than usual as I have also included skincare and fragrances as well.

Nars - Brow Gel - Dark Brown - $35
After years of trying brow products and hunting for the perfect one, I am still searching, which is why I would love to try this little guy. I had the opportunity to try the Nars Brow Gel on a freelance job last week and I can’t wait to try it for myself. I believe it will fill in my sparse areas without making my brows too bold as they are naturally very dark. 

Nars - Audacious Lipstick - Barbara - $49 
As someone who is already in love with the formula of the Audacious Lipsticks, I can already tell that I would be head over heels for this shade! Barbara is a great nude shade with a tiny hint of pink that looks gorgeous when it is swatched. 

This Works - Perfect Hands Intense Moisture - $44 
As hygiene is a big part of my job, I sanitise and wash my hands all the time which means that they are often very dry and praying for a little bit of love. Perfect Hands has a very thick and extremely moisturising consistency that feels amazing on my hands. Plus, it smells like Musk Sticks and any hand cream that smells like one of the best lollies ever is a winner in my book. 

Malin + Goetz - Dark Rum EDP - $240 
I know that this fragrance is more than a little expensive but I have been dreaming about it ever since I gave myself a little spritz of it at my local Mecca Cosmetica. I was completely surprised about how much I loved this scent as I never usually like fresher scents. Dark Rum has notes of leather, rum, bergamot, plum, amber and vanilla (which I think is the reason it really grabs my attention). I NEED TO BUY THIS NOW!

By Terry - Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow - Bronze Moon - $56 
I swatch this little guy almost every single time I visit my local Mecca and though I haven’t used it on myself, I am already in love. This cream eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, blends beautifully and is 100% the most beautiful bronze shade I have ever seen. I would think this cream eyeshadow would shave half the time off any bronze smokey eye as it is so quick and efficient! If it could magically appear in my makeup collection I would be ecstatic. 

Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know what products you currently have on your product wishlist! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts