A Little Makeup Haul


This past week, I will admit, I may have gone a little overboard with my makeup purchases, (with some still making their way to me in what feels like snail mail). However, I do love to justify them by saying it is my job, after all what is a makeup artist without makeup? I thought I would share some of them with you so we can all lust over them together. 


Stila - Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - Smoldering Satin 
This is a product that I am certain I will love, one swatch and I was sold. The colour and glitter pay off in this eyeshadow are to die for, not to mention it swatches beautifully and drys almost instantly, a massive win! Plus, as it is a liquid the glue and glitter are all in one, which I am sure will be an absolute timesaver. 


Stila - Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette - Medium/Tan 
Is it bad that I was originally drawn to this palette because of one shade? Daring, a gorgeous deep bronze orange eyeshadow, was just too good to pass up. However, after only a few uses of the palette, the other shades have definitely proved themselves to me. I can already tell that this palette will be in my November favourites. The colour pay off is phenomenal and the shadows blend exquisitely. I am obsessed. 


MAC - Lipsticks - Blankety, Hug Me and Velvet Teddy 
Last week I was on a mission to restock my beloved all time favourite Blankety when I may have accidentally purchased more than intended. I mean, can you blame me? I find that the formulas of MAC lipsticks are the only ones that I am completely in love with, which is why I thought I might as well expand my collection and grab Velvet Teddy (of course I had to see why everyone loves it so much) and Hug Me. I am already in love with both of the colours and can’t wait to get more wear out of them. 


Nars - Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow -Desdemona 
I hate to say it but I am usually not a fan of Nars eyeshadows as I find the colour pay off is never near what I would like it to be. However, four weeks ago I had the opportunity to use Desdemona on a freelance job and have been dreaming of it ever since, in fact it was first on my list when I went to Mecca Cosmetica yesterday.


Nars - Blush - Seduction 
This is a blush colour that I am certain would look gorgeous on others but I couldn’t help but think it would be an absolutely perfect crease and outer corner eyeshadow shade to go with Desdemona. I know that the formula of Nars blushes are amazing so I cannot wait to see how it blends on the eye lid. Experimenting with makeup like this is one of my favourite things to do. 

Thank you for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear if you have recently made any makeup purchases! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts