January Wishlist

I am officially declaring my 2018 they year of trying new products! For the past couple of years I have been continuously stuck in a rut when it comes to my makeup ways, which is why in 2018 I am on the look out for brands or products I wouldn’t usually go for. I have already started compiling a list of products (which I am sure will be the length of my arm by the end of the month) to purchase at the start of this year. 

Byredo - Mojave Ghost 
I will be honest and say that when it comes to perfumes I am more than a little bit picky, to the point  where I have used Marc Jacobs Daisy for five years because I absolutely cannot find another perfume I love. However, when I tried Mojave Ghost I instantly knew I had to own it. It contains notes of crisp amber, cedarwood, violet, sandalwood, magnolia base, chantilly musk and ambrette, all of which I found surprising as these are not scents I usually go for! Byredo is a very popular brand at the moment and I can definitely see (or smell) why! 

Go-To Skin - Exfoliating Swipeys 
If you read my 2017 Favourite Products, I am sure you are well aware of my love of the Dr Dennis Gross Universal Daily Peel Exfoliator. However, I will say that keeping up the exfoliating habit with Dr Dennis Gross is starting to become more than a little expensive, which is why I am on the hunt for something better and cheaper! I wanted to try Go-To Skin as it combines the effectiveness of chemical exfoliating with hydrating essential oils, which would be amazing for my extremely dehydrated skin! 

Physicians Formula - Butter Bronzer 
Considering how many other people are completely in love with and rave over this bronzer, I’m surprised I haven’t already bought it. Every single time I go to grab it from Priceline it is sold out (probably a sign of how good it is), I am making it January’s mission to somehow get my hands on one. Whenever I swatch it I fall in love a little bit more, I NEED to have it. 

Chantecaille - Lip Chic - Patience 
I have only tried this lipstick on once and I can officially say that I am obsessed! Though Chantecaille is know as a more expensive brand, I believe that the price is completely worth it. Patience is a gorgeous cool toned nude that helps to bring down the red pigment in my lips, I think my MAC Blankety may be getting a run for its money. The Chantecaille Lip Chic Lipsticks have the most amazing formula which adds the perfect burst of hydration to the lips whilst looking flawless. Plus, they have the infamous scent of a MAC Lipstick (which I love), what more could you want?

Too Faced - Liquid Latex Gloss 
I have started to notice quite a lot lately that for someone who loves a glossy lip, I definitely do not have enough of them. Which is why in 2018 I would like to try a bunch of the Too Faced glosses as I have heard so many good things about them! The first glosses I have my eye on are Hopeless Romantic, Bite Me and Girl On Top.

Thanks for reading this blogpost! Let me know in the comments what your current wishlist products are! Bye bye for now xx 

P.S. You can find me on social media; 


Instagram: @blendandspend 

Comments

Popular Posts