NEW MAKEUP - HAUL AND REVIEW



Unfortunately, I have officially broken my makeup no buy which means the money is flying out of my bank account like no tomorrow (whoops). However, it does mean that I do have lots of new makeup to share with my lovely readers, YAY! In celebration (kinda), I decided that I would do a little haul and product review on my new purchases, so without further ado here it is.



Benefit – Hoola Lite Bronzer
As someone who is extremely pale it is always difficult to find a bronzer that actually works well for my skin tone and doesn’t turn out to be a violent orange, so when I saw that Benefit had released a Lite Bronzer I had to have it. This blends onto the skin so easily without looking muddy or orange, as bronzers sometimes do, it brings colour back into the skin effortlessly. I am currently loving using this for more natural looks with only a little bit of makeup as it makes for a flawless completion.


L.A. Girl – Strobe Lite Strobing Powder – 110 WATT & 90 WATT
A few weeks ago I realised that my makeup collection was extremely lacking in the highlighter department and I had to do something about it ASAP, so I jumped online and ordered these two highlighters from L.A. Girl and let me tell you I was not disappointed. These two highlights leave nothing to be desired, they are extremely buildable, perfect for a subtle highlight or an all-out glam look and are extremely affordable which is always a complete bonus.  I have used these two highlights non-stop ever since they arrived in the post and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.



Jeffree Star Cosmetics – Velour Liquid Lipstick – Celebrity Skin & Androgyny
Before ordering these two shades of the Velour Liquid Lipstick, I already knew that I absolutely loved the formula as I had already owned others. The formula is flawless as it stays on perfectly all day throughout meals, drinks and endless chatting without flaking off or fading. I absolutely love using Celebrity Skin as an everyday nude as it is the prefect shade that goes with almost any makeup look and I know that it won’t budge throughout the day if I don’t have time to reapply. Though I still love Androgyny I found that it does dry a little darker than what it looks while it is wet. However, I still would recommend these liquid lipsticks to everyone as they create a flawless lip that lasts all day.  


OFRA – Americano Bronzer
I ordered this online a few weeks ago and I will be honest and say I haven’t used it yet because I’m a little scared. The pictures online made this look very cool toned and not that dark, however when I received it in the mail and swatched it on my hand it did look a little violently orange and shimmery. Which, for someone who is almost definitely the lightest shade in every foundation, doesn’t particularly bode well. As a makeup fiend I know that I will try this eventually, so I will keep you updated.



RCMA – No Colour Powder
I’m sure we have all heard about this little gem of a setting powder by now. The RCMA – No Colour Powder was most definitely a re-purchase for me as I am completely in love with it. This purchase is perfect for setting foundation and concealer as it does not change the colour of your makeup or cause flashback in photos. Though, I really do wish that they would re-consider the package for this product as it is very hard to decant the right amount of powder.

This is it for my little haul and review today, thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments what you have recently purchased!

Bye for now xx

P.S You can find me on social media;

Instagram: @blendandspend

Comments

Popular Posts