An Unplanned Colourpop Spree - HAUL

I will admit, when I get a little stressed my favourite relaxation activity is scrolling through the Colourpop website and dreaming of all the pretty palettes and glamourous lipsticks. I was doing just this three weeks ago when something came over me, I’m not entirely sure if it was the university induced stress or the glass of wine in my hand, for the first time in over a year I proceeded to the checkout… whoops? I’m still not entirely sure how that happened. But, what better to do with an unplanned makeup shopping spree than to haul it?


Colourpop X Kathleen Lights Dream St. Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Kathleen Lights sits very high on my list of favourite beauty bloggers which is why this palette HAD to be the first thing I added to my cart. Even through photographs the vibrancy and quality of the shades translate effortlessly, it is truly the most photogenic eyeshadow palette I have ever seen! It is safe to say that I was just as impressed when I opened the mail. Each shade is amazingly stunning, with a pigment that would blow anyone out of the water. Plus, with 12 very versatile colours and formulas, I am certain that you could create almost any look.


Give it to Me Straight Eyeshadow Palette
If you have ever caught a glimpse of my Instagram it is probably extremely obvious that I have a slight obsession with any type of eyeshadow palette. Colourful, earthy, matte or shimmer, I will be there shouting for you to take my money. However, the Give it to Me Straight palette caught my eye almost instantly as it is full of my ideal shadow shades, which I could only describe as romantic rose tones or warm browns! It is an absolute hit for me!

Pressed Powder Blush – Romcom
If I am being completely honest, blush is my least favourite step of my makeup routine. It is an extremely rare occasion for me to be excited about a blush, which is why I knew I had to purchase Romcom when I found myself lusting over it on the Colourpop website. I was a little taken back when I first opened the package as Romcom appeared extremely bright and almost unwearable on my pale skin, but I am very glad to say that I was mistaken. With a light hand it adds a stunning peachy-rose tint to my cheeks that I am absolutely in love with. Plus, it is extremely buttery!


Ultra Glossy Lips
Gloss has recently become a new staple in my makeup routine, I am obsessed! It is such a simple step that completely transforms a look. I picked up three gloss shades as I could never just choose one, each shade more beautiful than the last! After months of hearing Kathleen Lights rave about Aquarius, I had to see what all the fuss was about and I was definitely not disappointed! Aquarius is an amazing nude shade which would be perfect for every skintone! I will be honest and say I only purchased Wolfie as the concept of metallic maroon/red gloss intrigued me, to be fair it does look absolutely stunning. Finally, I was instantly drawn to Moon Child, a very fair and sheer pinky nude, not too out there but definitely not boring, exactly my kinda gloss!

Pressed Powder Single Eyeshadows
There is nothing better in the world than a single eyeshadow. What is better than being able to build your perfect eyeshadow palette, made only of shades that you are completely head over heels for? I took it upon myself to order enough shades to FINALLY finish my Z palette, can I get a HOORAH? I picked up Snake Eyes, Made To Last, Wake Up Call, Cute Alert and High Strung, all of which are extremely gorgeous neutral shades that would make for an amazing natural look.

Thank you so much for reading my Colourpop haul! I am very sorry that it took me so long to get up, uni has me running around like a busy busy bee. What are your favourite products from Colourpop. Bye bye for now xx

P.S. You can find me on social media;

Instagram: @blendandspend



P.P.S. I am very sorry about the lack of photos, my camera isn’t doing so well at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts