LATE NIGHT COLOURPOP HAUL



We all have our weak moments when it comes to late night online shopping, I’m sure you can understand. Well I had one not too long ago and went a little crazy when shopping on the Colourpop website, so I thought I would show you what I purchased.


Brow Pencil – Bangin’ Brunette: This was the absolute first thing I added to my cart as it is a product I have always wanted to try. What I like about it is the fact that it also has a brow brush on the end, making it super easy to wrangle your brow hairs then fill them in flawlessly. I find this pencil does an amazing job at filling in my brows, however, I will say that even though I have very dark hair I believe this shade is still little too dark as I already have quite bold brows and too dark of colour can make them look a little too fake.



Pressed Powder Shadow: Here is the point where I lost my marbles and ordered one too many of the single eyeshadows. I ordered ten shades including; Fair Play, Labyrinth, Wait For It, Soft Core, Time Out, The News, Popular Demand, Sauvage, Pinky Promise and Stay Golden. All of these shades are beautiful, blend gorgeously and are highly pigmented. I absolutely cannot wait to use them.


Ultra Satin Lip – Alyssa: Anyone who knows me knows that Kathleen Lights is one of my favourite beauty gurus to watch on YouTube, so when I saw that she had collaborated with Colourpop on this Ultra Satin Lip I knew I had to have it. It is an amazing highly pigmented muted pink shade, that has the same effect of a matte lip without the drying effect. Though it doesn’t have the longevity of an Ultra Matte Lip it is a very comfortable wear that fades evenly.

Thanks for reading what I have recently purchased from Coloupop. Please let me know in the comments if and what you have recently purchased. I hope you have a lovely week.


Bye bye for now xx

Comments

Popular Posts